- Products that are authorised for ecological agriculture.
- Effective for the control of oidium, preventing its growth and the development of resistant species.
- It stops the propagation of acarid mites.
- It is used for crops such as grapes, tomatoes, aubergines, fruit trees, cucurbits, beet, cereals, legumes, etc.
- Sulphur is effective through the vapours it gives off, surrounding the outside of the plant. The plant does not need to have any sap movement. It is acknowledged by the European Union as a product for use in Ecological Agriculture.
- It corrects alkaline and sodium soils without causing any contamination.
- It improves the chlorophyll function, the setting of the blossoms and it improves the vegetation in general, facilitating the action of the nitrogen.
Sulphur is an efficient fungicide and acaricide used in the main fruit, vegetable and ornamental crops, and it has no harmful effects on the environment. Our brand’s catalogue covers the main general use sulphurs in agriculture for pest control and soil correction:
- Famolins 98,5%
- Famolins 80%
- Famolins 4% copper
- Soil corrector
Our agricultural sulphurs are delivered in 25 or 10 kg valve bags, as well as in 500 kg or 1000 kg big-bags. Other presentations and adaptations are possible, according to the client’s requirements.